The cost to Study in Ireland depends on many factors. Some of them are
Which City of Ireland you decided to study?
Where you going to live in the city?
It depends on the way of accommodation you decided choose while your education in Ireland.
It all depends in which way you decided to live your life there.
First, it depends on which course you are going to choose to study in Ireland. Here are Some Famous Courses to choose to study in Ireland.
- Administration Studies
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Humanities Studies
Now, after choosing the course, you have to choose in which colleges you want to study. There are a lot of colleges to choose from. But you have choose according to the different education fee they charge for their Courses. The course that a lot of students across the globe prefers to do is MBA in Ireland as this course provides good education.
There is an application fee in Ireland for the colleges you choose, so as to register yourself in their administration system. The application fee is around 30-100 euros for colleges. For any college to recognize which Student has registered for admission in their College.
Here is the list of top Colleges in Ireland
- Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin
- University College Dublin
- National University of Ireland Galway
- University College Cork
- Dublin City University
- Technological University Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Dublin Business School
- Maynooth University
- Waterford Institute of Technology
For Doing MBA in Ireland,
The list of Top Colleges with the tuition fee in Ireland
- IBAT College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland-: 1st Year Total Fees,
- Rs 7.5 Lakhs
- Griffith College, Dublin, Ireland, 1st Year Total Fees,
- Rs 7.5 Lakhs
- Dublin Business School, Dublin, Ireland,1st Year Total Fees, Rs 9.5 Lakhs
- National College of Ireland, Dublin, Ireland, 1st Year Total Fees,
- Rs 15.2 Lakhs
- University of Limerick, 1st year Total Fees,
- Rs 10.57 lakhs
Student Cost of Living in Ireland
Ireland is a place where people live their life to the fullest and maintain their balance lifestyle. So, for living in Ireland one has to pay a good amount of money as the lifestyle there is a little bit different. For a person to live in Ireland the average monthly expense is around (650-1000) Euros.
The Average cost of living in Ireland in the famous cities are as follows:
- Dublin: 1,100 – 1,800 EUR/month
- Cork: 860 – 1,400 EUR/month
- Galway and other smaller cities: 800 – 1,100 EUR/month
Accommodation Costs in Ireland
For Students, the cost of housing there is almost half the cost of their monthly budget. The colleges in Ireland provide their own housing for the international students who are around (200-300) euros/month. Only one-tenth of the international students choose the accommodation provided by the college.
Outside cost of living in Ireland for students in around 430 euros/month and with a partner living with them it is around 480 euros/month. The other charges of students are around 130 euros/month, the internet charges are around 60 euros/month.
Cost of Food in Ireland
Food cost in Ireland is not that high. For monthly grocery, the cost can be around 250 euros. You can go to a restaurant it will cost 15 euros. if you want a full 3-course meal it would cost around 55 euros.
For Transportation, there are a lot of ways to travel, but 30% of students prefer public transport with the Student Card that is available for students by the college for (50-55) euros with a discount.
The other means of transport for children’s there is Bicycle which is used by 35% of the students.
Extra Costs living in an international country there might be some small living expenses that c
- Books / Research Magazine (70 euros/month)
- Medical Insurance (45 euros /month)
Some colleges provide scholarships to students according to the rules of the Institute. If a student has excellent grades than he may get the scholarship. The government also provide some scholarships and those students who can’t pay their education fees and are excellent in education.
Scholarships to study in Ireland
The Different ways for getting scholarships for international students to study in Ireland by the number of organizations and by government programs are:
- Irish Aid funded Fellowship Training Programme
- DIT Centenary Scholarship Programme
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology scholarships
- Claddagh Scholarship Programme (Chinese students)
- Opportunities in Ireland for Ontario College Graduates
- Fulbright Scholarships
- Postgraduate Fellowships: The Walsh Fellowships
- Irish Research Council for the Humanities and Social Sciences (IRCHSS):
- National College of Ireland Scholarships
- NUI Galway International Student Scholarships