Scholarships to study in Canada’s reputation as a top-notch education destination is further enhanced by the availability of scholarships for international students. For those who have completed their 12th grade and are considering pursuing popular courses in Canada, scholarships can make the dream of studying abroad more attainable.
Top 5 Courses to Study in Canada after the 12th
1. Engineering and Technology: Canada’s engineering and technology programs are highly sought after. Scholarships such as the Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program and the NSERC Postgraduate Scholarships provide financial support to students pursuing master’s degrees in engineering and related fields. The Canadian Engineering Memorial Foundation also offers scholarships specifically for female engineering students. Additionally, many universities have their own scholarships for masters and MBA students in engineering and technology disciplines.
2. Business and Management: Masters in Canada programs in business and management are popular choices for international students in Canada. Scholarships like the Ontario Graduate Scholarship in Business and the Joseph-Armand Bombardier Canada Graduate Scholarships-Master’s Program provide financial assistance to deserving students. Furthermore, universities such as the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto and the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia offer scholarships and assistantships for MBA students.
3. Health Sciences and Medicine: Scholarships to study in Canada play a crucial role in supporting students pursuing Masters in Canada degrees in health sciences and medicine. The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Master’s Awards provide substantial funding opportunities for students in these fields. Additionally, universities and professional associations like the Canadian Nurses Foundation and the Canadian Medical Foundation offer scholarships for students pursuing healthcare-related master’s programs.
4. Computer Science and Information Technology: Scholarships to study in Canada for master’s programs in computer science and information technology are abundant in Canada. The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) offer funding for computer science students. Universities like the University of Waterloo and the University of British Columbia provide scholarships and assistantships for masters and MBA students in these disciplines.
5. Environmental Science and Sustainability: Masters in Canada programs in environmental science and sustainability attract students interested in addressing global environmental challenges. Scholarships such as the Canadian Graduate Scholarships in Canada for the Master’s Program and the Elizabeth Henry Scholarship provide financial support for students pursuing studies in environmental science and related fields. Moreover, universities like the University of Calgary and the University of Guelph have scholarships specifically designated for master’s students in environmental programs.
Canada offers a wide range of popular courses for international students after completing their 12th grade. Along with these opportunities, various scholarships make pursuing a master’s and MBA in Canada more feasible. Scholarships provided by the Canadian government, universities, professional associations, and industry bodies help alleviate the financial burden and open doors to quality education. By combining your academic aspirations with the availability of scholarships, you can embark on a rewarding educational journey in Canada and set yourself up for a successful career.